The Subaru Outback dates all the way back to 1994. Over the years, it has improved a great deal. A Subaru Outback stands out with distinction from any competition.
There are many good reasons to buy a used Subaru Outback from a dealer near Frankfurt.
- Performance – The Outback is available in four trims. Three of the trims have a reliable, efficient 2.5L 4-cylinder boxer engine rated at 173HP. A fourth trim has a larger 3.6L 6-cylinder engine rated at 256 HP. The larger engine is the ideal choice if you use the Outback to tow a trailer. Regardless of which engine you choose, you will experience excellent responsiveness.
- A used Outback has electronic brake-force distribution as well as dynamics control. These features make the Outback easy to handle in any situation.
- All-wheel Drive – Thanks to the vehicles all-wheel-drive system, a used Subaru Outback handles well on-road, as well as off-road. This feature is standard on all models and is recognized as one of the best in its class.
- Fuel Efficiency – The 2.5L boxer engine, coupled to a continuously variable transmission, ensures the Outback delivers great fuel economy. The ratings are 24 mpg city and 30 mpg highway, very impressive numbers for a midsize crossover.
- Cargo Space – The Outback has fold-down rear seats, split 65/35. This arrangement allows for a significant increase in cargo space over pre-2014 models. It does not stop there. The capacity is enhanced by an under floor cargo area in the rear and roof rails. The roof rail crossbar system folds into the rails when not in use. This feature improves airflow and mileage.
- Off-Road – A used Subaru Outback can comfortably deal with just about any off-road situation that the average driver would incur. With the vehicles high ground clearance and its Symmetrical all-wheel-drive system, there is little to worry about when traveling over rough terrain, through mud, or through snow.
The Subaru Outback stands out from the competition. It offers safe and efficient driving in any weather and any terrain with ease.
If you are looking for a late model used Subaru Outback, visit Hawk Subaru near Frankfort. For a current list of available vehicles, visit https://www.hawksubaru.com.
2 people like this post.